Our client is a payments solution provider offering digital payment services to clients on a global basis. This vacancy is for a Senior Project Manager, and we are looking for someone who can understand the technical lifecycle of a project but also work within business remits and ensure effective delivery and launch from conception to live release. You will have payments knowledge, specifically having worked with projects involving PSD2, EMI’s and / or Open Banking.
- Ensuring cross-functional engagement of stakeholders
- Understanding business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of projects
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Leads, and business stakeholders
- Supporting both agile processes and waterfall methodologies
- Tracking and reporting progress with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule transparency
- Managing the change control process and ensuring that all required approvals are in place
- Driving a value stream end to end to achieve the set business objectives
- Proven experience in managing IT development and business change projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) preferred
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with excellent communication and team-building skills needed
- Experience in the payment and finance industries
- Experience in Open Banking, payments, banking products for the UK and European markets.
- A deep understanding of EMI / PIs and PSD2 regulations
|Job Category||Project & Delivery|