Our client is a Fintech business offering payment solutions and are looking to expand the team. They are looking to hire an experience technical support engineer to work on live system integrations and implementations. You will have a strong technical background, will have payments industry experience and will have a relevant background in customer support and operations.
- Set up and launch new payment integrations with suppliers and customers, as well as supporting customer migrations.
- Test a variety of payment software releases prior to launch
- Spot glitches and resolving technical issues
- Identify opportunities for constant improvement of processes and services
- Be the point of escalation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Help customers with technical questions regarding integrations and day to day usage
- Provide 2nd line technical support via chat, telephone or email to resolve complex queries.
- Be the link between internal teams and external departments to assist in troubleshooting, investigations and escalations
- Payments experience is required and ideally you will have a merchant acquiring background and will have worked with technologies such Direct Debit, Open Banking and/ or issuing
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies, Microsoft Networking, AWS and programming languages such as Python and .NET is required.
- Familiarity with API and SQL Server scripting experience
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast paced role – adapting to technical issues and technical support.
- Commercial experience working in technical integrations or implementations
- A good communicator and to be confident with clients and stakeholders across all channels of communication
|Job Category||Project & Delivery, Tech|