Salary: £55k – £70k.
Our client is an innovative start up providing payment solutions globally. To work in the London team, they are hiring an Onboarding Implementation Manager. You will ideally have some payments experience, have worked with technical integrations and will understand the project cycle.
- To work as a technical payments lead and advisor to customers
- Onboarding customers on a technical solution to meet their business needs
- To troubleshoot when customers integrate with the platform, guiding them through technical documentation and assessing errors
- Providing feedback to the product, engineering, design teams to improve the customer experience
- Commercial experience in a customer-facing role responsible for technical design, integration and implementation
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly
- Resourceful problem solver who proactively suggests improvements
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects
- Experience in the B2B technology space
- Experience and knowledge of APIs and integration
- Strong understanding of fintech is a plus
- Processing, card issuing, and scheme knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not essential