Our client, a rapidly growing payments business are hiring for a Technical Analyst to act as their subject matter expert on all things relating to smart cards and payments. Our client offers a range of payment solutions extending to wearables, smart cards and ticketing solutions. They need someone to join the business who can understand client requirements, advise on implementations, help with technical development and provide technical customer support. You will have some experience working in business analysis, technical implementation and development.
- Develop smartcard applications and support the development team
- Interact with technical teams to understand smartcard and payment technology.
- Participate in client onboarding and support clients who are developing wearable solutions
- Be heavily involved with industry standards, software integrations and security regulations
- Assist the company to maintain its certifications, and support the certification against new accreditations
- Develop and maintain personalisation profiles for a range of applications involving client interaction pre and post product launch
- Innovate to develop new solutions to solve customer problems.
- Proven experience working in the smartcard and / or payment’s industry is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of the following specifications: EMV, Global Platform Card Specification, ISO’s, Mastercard and Visa
- Experience in development of smart card applications, ideally in Embedded C / Java. Development experience or knowledge is essential, the appreciation of technology is key. (e.g., front end development, mobile technology, payments testing)
- Ability to take down client requirements, work alongside technical implementations, understand QA and participate in project and product delivery
|Job Category||Analysts, Tech|