Our client is a fast-growing business in the FinTech sector. They operate globally and are looking to expand the team in London. They are hiring for a data focused marketing manager to take ownership of consolidating data from all various platforms to provide insights to help the business make their products more efficient and help keep the company profitable. This is great opportunity to develop your career in marketing and data analytics.
- Produce weekly reports on primary marketing KPIs
- Research specific strategic questions, provide recommendations and explain findings from your data research.
- Help develop the team on forecasts and targets
- Communicate key insights to the broader organisation and discuss as a team
- You will strong analytical thinking
- You’ll need to understand data inside-out
- Ability to use SQL and other data tools such as, Google Analytics, Redshift, Tableau
- Familiarity with testing tools a plus
- Strong with Google Analytics
- Familiar with mobile app technology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) or Masters (ideally) in a relevant field such as maths, statistics, economics or finance
- Willingness to travel around Europe