Our client is an exciting fintech app. Having just recently expanded into the US, they are building a global marketing movement and are seeking a CRM Manager. This person will lead the CRM & Retention strategy that will facilitate growth and transformation. The successful candidate will be part of a global marketing team, working closely with stakeholders across the business and will be responsible for delivering the B2C engagement & retention strategy.
You will need to:
- Lead the global team to proactively develop key journeys that aim to improve conversion rate, activation rate, churn prevention, up sell, referral, and general positive brand sentiment.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team and other departments across to deliver integrated communications programmes
- Plan, create, implement, manage, and optimise omni channels journeys
- Proactively identify opportunities and strategies to drive customer retention and activation
- Increase levels of engagement amongst existing B2C subscribers including behaviourally-triggered campaigns
- Continuously evolve company customer journeys, to ensure optimal proposition to engage & retain subscribers
- Work with the data team to deepen the understanding of our parent and child audiences and develop data driven CRM campaigns
- SalesForce Marketing experience is essential (certified preferred)
- A results-focused approach, with a proven record of generating revenue improvements
- Excellent numeracy, with strong analytical capabilities
- A collaborative approach, combined with initiative and pro activity
- A ruthless ability to prioritise high-impact projects and execute them to completion
- Confident and articulate communication skills