Our client is an innovative start up offering a processing solution for their customers. They are looking to provide a customised service to merchants enabling payments to be made efficiently and with ease. They are looking to hire an experienced Officer Manager to be based in London. Experience of working independently is a must and ideally you will have worked for a start up or fast paced company. A great opportunity to be involved with an exciting company.
- To act as the liaison between senior management and the London office.
- To assist in HR duties and the department including onboarding new staff members, help with training, and recruitment duties
- You will be the first point of contact in reception, managing front-desk communications over the telephone and email
- Monitoring of all visitors to the office
- Manage relationships with suppliers and maintenance staff
- Placing monthly orders for office supplies
- Manage meeting room calendars
- Responsible for administrative duties
- Proven commercial office work experience
- Experience in handling queries and complaints on the telephone
- Your organisation skills will be excellent with the ability to perform multiple tasks
- Be a good communicator verbally and at written level – an essential requirement
- Microsoft office suite experience and good Excel skills
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision a must