Our client is a well established money transfer business who are looking to expand the team in London. Due to business success, they are looking to hire a Paid Performance Manager who have previous commercial experience in owning paid media campaigns.
- Assisting in creating the strategy for all paid social media campaigns and creative design
- Designing, launching and managing campaigns across all social media channels
- Working closely with partners and account manager of social channels to accelerate business growth
- You will be responsible for managing day-to-day paid social campaigns from start to finish. This includes initial brief and requirements gathering, project planning, execution, financial management, monthly campaign reviews and post-campaign analysis.
- Develop, launch and manage campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, GDN and other Display ads platforms.
- Analyse results data to identify trends and to optimise performance
- Share insights you’re gaining with the broader team
- Commercial experience working in a similar role ideally from the Fintech or payments industry or experience working in an e-commerce environment. This is not essential, but any relevant experience is welcome.
- Hands on experience planning and buying media across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google)
- Google AdWords experience not essential but desirable
- Good creative sense for design, copy and ad formats
- B2C experience preferred
- A second language in either Polish, Ukrainian, Russian or Romanian is a preference not a requirement
- The ability to analyse date and metrics. You will be working with budgets and post campaign data on a regular basis.