Our client is a fast-growing business in the FinTech sector. They operate globally and are looking to expand the team in London. They are looking to hire an experienced UX Researcher to work on mobile products. You will have a solid understanding of UX research methodologies and will have experience working with UX designers and product managers.
- Working in partnership with UX designers and product managers
- To research and evaluate the current user base and product roadmap
- Planning and conducting quantitative research
- Instigate and work with the data team to carry out quantitative research
- Carrying out journey mapping, analytics, analyse data and report findings
- You will stay in tune with digital and consumer trends
- Researching the current and future audience market in both the UK, US and other locations
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- Commercial analysis experience – quantitative and qualitative
- An understanding of mobile design and development
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Experience working in Agile product teams.
- Experience working within a consumer business, a Fintech would be a bonus
- Ability to convey your ideas into a business proposal