THE SMARTER PAYMENTS SUMMIT
The Smarter Payments Summit is a unique one-day event which allows fintech and payment transaction professionals to meet with innovative and competitive suppliers to the industry. It takes place on 9th September at the Hilton London Tower Bridge.
As our VIP guest, you will be able meet with payment transaction suppliers based on your requirements and upcoming projects, as well as network with like-minded peers who share your challenges.
During the course of the event, you can also attend insightful and inspirational seminars from industry thought-leaders.
It’s FREE for you to attend and we’ll also provide lunch and all refreshments. Simply register your place HERE
You’ll be joining just 60 other senior fintech and payment transaction professionals, with registered delegates including representatives from Atombank, Borough Kitchen, BT, Gett, London School of Economics, Marathonbet, myLotto24, Perricone MDp, The Share Centre, William Hill and many more.
Suppliers attending cover the whole spectrum of payment transactions, including:
- Account Issuing & Merchant
- Acquiring Solutions
- Acquiring Bank
- App Development
- Business Reports
- Card Payment Solutions
- Card Processors
- Card Readers
- Chargeback Systems
- Contactless Technology
- Corporate Finance
- EMV Solutions
- Epayment Solutions
- Fraud Management
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Payments
- Mobile Transactions
- Mpos Technology
- Payments Processor
- Payment Networks
- Payment Service Providers
- Payment Software Solutions
- Remittances/Money Transfer
- Security & Identification
- Smart Cards
- Test Tools
- Transaction Loss Prevention
To find out more about attending the Smarter Payments Summit, contact Kerry Naumburger on 01992 374099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a supplier to the sector, contact Jennie Lane on 01992 374098 or email email@example.com to find out about the range of event partner packages.
2nd World Digital Banking Summit is a 2-day event that will take place on 12-13 September 2019 in Berlin, Germany. The second edition will emphasize the need for shifting gears in digital banking by exploring and revising the latest trends and their application in modern business activities. To better serve the next-generation users and to optimize the banking experience in a digital world, companies need to invest in new technologies and improve their infrastructure to match today’s client expectations. The summit will provide an ideal platform for banking, financial services, and FinTech professionals to discuss new advances in processes and technology to improve overall banking experience.
Open Banking: A Canadian Lens
September 18, 2019
From the wider impact of open banking and APIs, to the unchartered waters of unlocking customer data, our top-level agenda will give you a first-look at how adopting Open Banking could change the Canadian financial landscape.
Quote BAND10 when you book here.
What’s on the agenda?
We have brought together a stellar line up of speakers for the half day event, who will take the stage to share big ideas, bigger disruptions and the biggest opportunities for growth. Including:
- Accenture will be revealing their predictions for an Open Banking world by 2025
- Visionary Adam Felesky from Portag3 Ventures and executive chairman of KOHO will give delegates an incisive keynote address
- The UK’s Head of Open Banking at the CMA is flying in to give delegates first-hand insight into the highs and lows of the UK roll out
- Senior representation from Banks including CIBC, Citi, Equitable Bank, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada and TD will take center stage, discussing their plans, experiences and predictions for Open Banking
- TD Bank’s EVP, Chief Digital and Payments joins us for a fireside chat, in which he will offer his view of the future of Open Banking and consumer behaviour.
The PIF AGM & Summit returns to London on 18 & 19 September 2019. PIF welcomes members & non-members to explore the opportunities and the future for prepaid and fintech with the industry’s most influential players.
The ETA Strategic Leadership Forum (ETA SLF) is the #1 event for payments industry leaders and rising stars.
To make the right connections, learn about the next big thing and take your business goals beyond the status quo, you need to be at ETA SLF.
Register at etaslf.com
MoneyLIVE: Lending is back for 2019!
With top executives from across the lending ecosystem and a range of topics sure to pique your interest, we’ve never been so excited about our agenda!
- Network with leading executives from across the lending ecosystem, from high street banks, challengers and dynamic alternative lenders
- Digital Mortgages throwing you for six? With perspectives from MortgageGym, Habito and Dashly, you can walk away with the right inside knowledge to adapt your strategy to online broker services
- Two lenders and a broker walk into a panel discussion… don’t miss the debate between award-winning broker Coreco, Bank of Ireland and P2P mortgage providers Landbay as they chat auto-advice, collaboration and the concept of a mortgage ecosystem
- Look to the future with our final session exploring the marketplace model with voices from Starling Bank, Compare the Market and Funding Circle!
- With open banking now in full swing, hear from the one and only Alison Rose, Chief Executive at Royal Bank of Scotland on how the incumbent is implementing API strategies across the board
With a sluggish mortgage market, up to 62% of British customers in some form of debt, SMEs struggling to access finance and Brexit looming on the horizon, the lending market is in need of rejuvenation. Luckily, you can find the solutions to your challenges at MoneyLIVE: Lending on 2 October! Come on down to hear industry experts share the best strategies for success in a changing lending market.
Use code BANDWIDTH10 to save 10% off your ticket!
For more information and to register click HERE
Emerging Payments Awards – 3rd October 2019
The Emerging Payments Awards recognises excellence and innovation in payments. With over 8 hours of networking time, this prestigious event is where relationships are formed and reputations are built. Now in its twelfth year, the Awards will be attended by an international audience of over 850 senior decisions makers from across the entire emerging payments value chain. The Awards are curated by an international panel of judges and are renowned for recognising only the very best innovations in the ecosystem.
The Emerging Payments awards is an opportunity to:
- Associate your brand with innovation, quality and best practice
- Entertain your clients
- Meet new prospects and partners
- Reinforce your support for the payments industry
- Reward your staff for their hard work and loyalty
This year’s Awards ceremony will take place at the InterContinental London – The O2, followed by a legendary after-party.
Submissions close on 6th May 2019
Keep yourself updated with latest updates and news via our Twitter, LinkedIn and website.
LinkedIn: Emerging Payments Awards
Open Banking Expo Europe 2019
4th October 2019
As the European financial services sector prepares to roll out the PSD2 directive, Open Banking Expo Europe offers an incisive day of engaging panels, not-to-be missed interviews, and the first Open Banking case studies.
Quote BAND10 when you book here.
What’s on the agenda?
The event comes just weeks after the official PSD2 directive deadline. Join us for meaningful one-to-one meetings, immersive conference sessions and keynotes which include:
- Rabobank’s legendary transformation specialist Alexander Zwart, will give delegates a rare insight on how to innovate the customer proposition via Open Banking
- Visionary Mark Buitenhek, Global Head of Banking Services at ING will reveal his predictions for the future.
- A PSD2 and Open Banking first; regulators from the Netherlands, UK, France and Poland will join forces to discuss if there can be one cross-border standard
- A healthy C-level panel debate including representation from Danske Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, Dutch Payments Association and Klarna Bank
- The first real-world case studies will be revealed; including Fortuna Bank, Yolt and the pioneering IATA proposition.
- Challenger bank trailblazer Ali Nikra, Founder and CEO of bunq, will reveal his vision for Open Banking in a fireside chat
- A spotlight on the SME sector will address how Open Banking can revolutionise business lending.
Connect with the payments community at PayExpo, the UK’s leading payments technology conference which returns for its seventh year on the 8th and 9th of October at the Business Design Centre in London.
Join 2,000 payments professionals, this October to connect with your peers, form game-changing partnerships and discover business-enhancing payments technology. It has never been more important to offer a secure, seamless, cross boarder and instant payments experience, so take this opportunity to learn from both leading operators through pertinent case studies and specialist payments solution providers.
2019 speakers will include amongst others:
- Mehdi Mana, Deputy Director General, European Central Bank
- Søren Rode Andreasen, CDO, Danske Bank
- Zubair Ahmed, CIO, Emirates Islamic
- Julian Sawyer, COO, Starling Bank
- Amir Nooriala, COO, OakNorth
- Laurence Krieger, COO, Tide
- Hetal Popat, Programme Director and Head of Open Banking & PSD2, HSBC
- Jonathan Orritt, Data Scientist, Payments, Santander
- Sharjeel Shakid, Group Executive Digital Banking, United Bank Limited
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Implementation Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity
- Andrew Cregan, Policy Advisor – Head of Payments Policy, British Retail Consortium
- Sulabh Agarwal, Managing Director, Accenture
- Tom Morgan, Director of Digital, The Spectator
- Jeremy King, International Director, PCI
Free passes are available for retail banks, government, regulators and start-ups, investors, gaming operators, retailers & other merchants.
Book now using the code BDW20 and get a 20% discount on standard passes.
IRC (InternetRetailing Conference) 2019
The catalyst for digital retail strategy & innovation | Keep up with customers in challenging times | 10 October 2019, BDC, London, UK
Join us and the most renowned retail leaders to find out what’s next in digital retail. In a world where retailers will either “evolve or perish”, success in retail belongs to those who adapt to change, embrace new technology and are brave enough to question long-established retail concepts.
This year’s edition will feature 6 conference tracks, training-focused workshops, intimate roundtables and plenty of other opportunities for peer-to-peer learning. Expect to learn about driving growth, sustainability, multichannel strategies, customer engagement, new tech and much more.
Benchmark your digital strategies against your industry peers. Explore case studies of successful digital retailers. Meet exciting new contacts and stay connected in your industry.
Join us on 10 October 2019 at the BDC in London, UK – passive listeners need not apply.
For more details click HERE
Blockchain Life 2019 is one of the biggest international events in Russia and Eastern Europe in the fields of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and mining.
Join us on October 16th—17th in Moscow, Russia! Click here for further info:
In October, MoneyLIVE: Nordic Banking will bring together the most innovative minds from across the Nordic region and beyond, to spearhead change in the banking industry.
Check out just some of our key reasons to attend:
- Nordea, Danske Bank, DNB, and OP Financial Group will share their experience at the forefront of banking, while challengers including Lunar Way, Revolut, and Klarna will discuss their plans to disrupt the market
- Hear a case study from Lars Sjögren, Chief Executive Officer, P27, about the new paradigm about to emerge in Nordic payments and what’ll you need to do to prepare
- Help your customers get better credit scores and ensure they have the best suppliers by listening to lightning pitches from Capcito, BizBot, Safello, Kreditz, Hudya, and Payr at our FinTech Evening, and make the partnerships you’ll need to thrive
- Opening new doors? Nordea, Danske Bank, Aktia and Saxo Bank will share the next steps for open banking and find out how it will fundamentally change your revenue models
- Learn how Carlsberg continually primes its customer experience strategies in an out-of-industry case study to discover how you can increase your brand reputation and customer trust
- With peer-to-peer discussions, case studies, development journeys, and a fintech-showcase, there are plenty of opportunities to engage with peers and discover how you can develop your own banking solutions
Join us in October to learn how open banking, digital identities, the personal data economy, digital payments and customer experience are revolutionising the banking landscape.
Use code BANDWIDTH10 to save 10% off your ticket!
For more information and to register click HERE
Money20/20 USA 2019
Location: The Venetian, Las Vegas
Dates: October 27-30, 2019
Money20/20 USA is the most anticipated Payments, FinTech and Financial Services event. It’s the premier platform where the entire ecosystem unites to create and revolutionize the disruptive ways in which consumers and businesses manage, spend, invest, protect, share and borrow money.
In 2018, we drew thousands of leaders, speakers, and disruptors to Vegas for the most productive four days on the industry calendar. At each Money20/20 event we immerse attendees in ground breaking learnings, thought-provoking discourse, unparalleled networking opportunities, and the chance to be a catalyst of change at the epicentre of the revolution our industry is facing.
As this increasingly complex industry grows and develops, Money20/20 continues to be the place where business happens; it’s where collaboration is fostered, helping individuals and organizations of all sizes achieve their goals and grow. It’s a truly unique experience that unites leaders to seize new business opportunities, build connections, discover new companies and learn the latest disruptions – ultimately driving lasting change in the future of money.
Money20/20 US will be held in Las Vegas, October 27-30, 2019
Your $250 Use discount code BAND250 to save $250
Looking to access top speakers & insights, make unmissable connections with industry leaders & meet your business’ goals? Secure your spot at #M2020USA before prices jump on Friday + save a total of $1150 using code BAND250: https://us.money2020.com/register
Loyalty360’s Customer Expo will take place November 11-13, 2019 in Indianapolis
Loyalty360’s 2019 Customer Expo will focus on all aspects of the customer journey, including an exploration of crucial audiences both internal and external. Through a robust slate of best-in-class speakers and interactive discussions, actionable case studies, and proven world class technology suppliers, attendees will learn about the latest theories, best practices, relevant case studies, emerging trends, and strategies that drive measurable behavioral change and quantifiable results.
By attending, you’ll have the opportunity to network with hundreds of your fellow marketers and hear how they are reaching their customer relationship-building goals.
Register with code BANDWIDTH20 to save 20%
Open Banking Expo London – 13th November 2019
Innovators, disrupters and visionaries driving the Open Banking revolution will come together in London on 13th November to Open Banking Expo.
Delegates will enjoy…
- 5 stages, including new Payments and Mortgages streams
- 60+ speakers; legacy players, the challengers, payments providers, SME lenders, fintechs and the policy setters. Check out who is confirmed already
- The event beginning with a bang; leaders from Clydesdale Bank, Danske Bank, HSBC, and Santander will reveal their progress and what the future looks like.
With so much content on offer across the day, check out the agenda to see what’s on. Or check out the brochure here.
Register with our discount code BAND10 to save 10%
International Conferences and Trainings will be presenting its 3rd Annual International Payment Forum in Vienna, Austria on the 21st and 22nd of November 2019. For more info click here
Here they will provide attendees with updates on regulations from top industry professionals to enable them to understand the latest trends and challenges affecting the global payments community today.
Some of the hottest topic such as:
- Instant Payment
- Open Banking
- Cross Border Payment
- AI in Banking
- Digital Banking
Join us in the beautiful city of Vienna, Austria and network with your peer at the leading Payment event in Europe with complimentary FREE walking tour with a top professional guide to give you a better chance to see the famous places in Vienna with the last stop at the Famous X-Mass Market.
For more information about Early Bird Promotion please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MoneyLIVE Summit is the event for the most senior and innovative leaders across banking, payments and FinTech to network, share ideas and supercharge the digital banking revolution. Across three stages, this year’s MoneyLIVE Summit provides the opportunity to take yourself out of your comfort zone, discover the future of banking and meet face-to-face with 600+ of your peers.
We’ve confirmed 100 speakers from across the world, with innovators from as far afield as the US and Singapore and delegates from at least 80 countries. Hear from the likes of:
- Josh Bottomley, Global Head of Digital, Data and Development, HSBC
- Michael Harte, Chief Operating Officer, Santander
- Tom Foster-Carter, Chief Operating Officer, Monzo
- Deepak Sharma, Chief Digital Officer, Kotak Mahindra
- Carlos López-Moctezuma, Global Head of Open Banking, BBVA
- Pamela Hilborn, Global Head of Design, Digital Banking, Scotiabank
- Joseph Krzemienski, Chief Experience Officer, BankMobile
- Elena Alfaro Martinez, Global Head of Data & Open Innovation, BBVA
- Jayesh Patel, Head of Liv. Digital Bank, Emirates NBD
- KayCee Murray, SVP, Information Technology, Numerica Credit Union
- Ceri Godwin, Director, Growth & Advisory – EmTech, Santander
- Roshan Awatar, Group Head of Data Strategy, Change & Innovation, Lloyds Banking Group
Use discount code BANDWIDTH10 to save 10% on your ticket.
For more details and to register click HERE
Payments International 2019
27th – 28th November – London
With a clear focus on quality, our exclusive speaker line-up at Payments International 2019 will provide an unparalleled platform for professionals in the payments arena to learn, meet, mingle, establish and reinforce business relationships.
Payments International brings you insights into key developments such as:
Hear how to make the most of Open Banking & PSD2 by transforming your business and making the most of the API ecosystem
- Payments Regulation Beyond PSD2
Get up-to-speed with the latest on Interchange Fee Regulation, conduct issues in payments, Brexit, AML and fraud
- Distributed Ledger Technology & Non-Traditional Payments
Hear DLT experts from established banks and start-ups discuss the tech, business case and practical challenges
Get insight into the implications for real-time and cross-border payments as well as new business opportunities arising
This year’s programme will once again include a keynote address by the European Banking Authority (EBA). Hear from the EBA on topics such as the implementation of RTS on SCA & CSC, PI and AI provider authorisation and more.
Visit https://bit.ly/2xQ71ea for more information and quote VIP Code: FKM63627BWR to claim a 10% discount
Marketplace Lending & Alternative Financing Summit– Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, CA- December 8-10, 2019
Opal Group is proud to present our Marketplace Lending & Alternative Financing Summit. The Summit is an educational forum designed for investors, issuers, platforms, underwriters, banks rating agencies, lawyers, service providers, accountant, and other related industry professionals. At this conference learn and network with industry leaders to gain insight on the newest techniques to maximize returns and reduce risk exposure in this growing area of marketplace lending.
15% discount code: BRMPL2019
The Card & Payments Awards recognise customer service, excellence and innovation in the UK and Irish card and payments industry and are judged by an independent panel of industry experts.
The Awards are open in different categories to credit, debit, prepaid and charge card issuers, co-brands, merchant acquirers and other payment service organisations in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
After a rigorous entry and judging process, the Awards culminate in a prestigious Black Tie and Dinner at London’s JW Marriott Grosvenor House. The next Awards will be celebrated on Thursday 6 February 2020. This impressive evening is the only networking event of its kind in Europe and provides a superb opportunity to socialise with and meet some of the key players in the industry.
Visit https://www.cardandpaymentsawards.com/ for more information about entering a category and booking tables.